On behalf of thousands of employees and hundreds of local business owners and managers, we urge the Seattle City Council to support the proposal from City Attorney Ann Davison and Councilmembers Sara Nelson and Alex Pedersen to decrease public drug use and curb the ongoing fentanyl epidemic in our city. The letter below reflects our thoughts and the challenges our community faces with the current drug epidemic that is plaguing our streets.
- Mayor Harrell signs building emissions performance standards into law
- Seattle Business License Fees for 2024
- Seattle OLS announces adjusted rates for hotel employee healthcare expenditures
- Seattle Hotel Association fall membership 2023 what you missed
- Join us for our fall Seattle Hotel Association member meeting