SHA In the News:
Established in 1986, the Seattle Hotel Association is a nonprofit, voluntary organization comprised of more than 70 member hotels located in the city of Seattle. The Seattle Hotel Association works to promote the economic well-being of the hospitality industry in Seattle. To further this goal, the association partners with the Washington Hospitality Association, Visit Seattle, the Downtown Seattle Association and the Washington Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus. The association supports strategies that encourage job creation in tourism and other industries, as well as a safe and clean city environment for residents, workers and tourists alike.
For media inquiries, please email email@example.com.
- Washington Supreme Court to review ruling that revoked rights for Seattle hotel workers – Seattle Times
- Seattle hotels offer free rooms to family of tour bus accident victims – KIRO TV
- Ride the Ducks boat, bus collide on Seattle bridge – Seattle P-I, MSN
- Local Heroes: The Evening of Hope Gala – Seattleite
- Seattle Hotel Association Gala raises $700,000 for Mary’s Place – Puget Sound Business Journal
- High school gives students early start in hospitality – Lodging Magazine
- Where’s the AC? Heat Grips Portland, Seattle – CNN
- The Seattle Hotel Association was founded in 1986.
- It currently has 54 member hotels in Seattle.
- It is affiliated with its umbrella organization, the Washington Hospitality Association.
- Philanthropy is a major activity of the association. It has raised $6.1 million for Seattle charities through the Evening of Hope Gala, an annual event since 1996.
- The association hosts an annual golf tournament to benefit the Chief Sealth High School Academy of Hospitality and Tourism.
Get In Touch With SHA